One of the benefits of being here is that you don't have to go out of your way (DI, Goodwill) to buy used clothing and other items.
You can buy what you need while walking in any busy area (except when it is raining as the ground displays don't work great with rain).
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, the coronavirus cut our mission six months short. We got a call late last week and left Monday morning. Because of the coronavirus,...
-
The Church's missionary website was nice enough to countdown the days until we reported. This is the day we have been looking for. T...
-
Move #14 The 2 sisters are the ones we moved. The elders were our helpers whom we very much appreciated. Don't they look happy? ...
-
I have been reflecting lately on where Mary and I are now as compared to the 40 years before. We have been married over 40 years and...

I think we have that same type of shopping system here in Accra.
ReplyDelete