Here is a fun example of the diversity within missionary companionships.
These sisters (one from USA and the other from Argentina) were companions until today. We believe they are the tallest and shortest sister missionaries in our mission.
I guess if you have to wear a tie every day for two years, you might get bored and try new things. Here is a new thing tied by a missionary from Florida.
He says he unties his tie every night and reties it the next day. I don't think I would have the patience.
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, the coronavirus cut our mission six months short. We got a call late last week and left Monday morning. Because of the coronavirus,...
-
The Church's missionary website was nice enough to countdown the days until we reported. This is the day we have been looking for. T...
-
Move #14 The 2 sisters are the ones we moved. The elders were our helpers whom we very much appreciated. Don't they look happy? ...
-
I have been reflecting lately on where Mary and I are now as compared to the 40 years before. We have been married over 40 years and...


No comments:
Post a Comment