As I have stated before, one of the great blessings of our mission is the opportunity to interact frequently with the young missionaries. Yesterday, I had the opportunity to interact with a companionship while helping one with his BYU application.
Please meet Elder Zuniga (Honduras) and Elder Prophete (Haiti). Both are highly intelligent men to whom you are drawn by their cheerful demeanor and contagious smiles. I call Elder Prophete "Elder Colchón" (Elder mattress) because he asked for new mattresses twice when we were new to the mission. He is such a delightful man that I couldn't tell him "no." (Also, the president told us to be responsive to mattress requests so the missionaries get their sleep.)
Sunday, October 6, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, the coronavirus cut our mission six months short. We got a call late last week and left Monday morning. Because of the coronavirus,...
-
The Church's missionary website was nice enough to countdown the days until we reported. This is the day we have been looking for. T...
-
Move #14 The 2 sisters are the ones we moved. The elders were our helpers whom we very much appreciated. Don't they look happy? ...
-
I have been reflecting lately on where Mary and I are now as compared to the 40 years before. We have been married over 40 years and...

No comments:
Post a Comment