We had some excitement on the little dead-end street we live on.
We aren't sure what went on but a lot of Carabineros were deployed in full riot gear. There was also evidence that water canons had been used. I'm glad we didn't have to go anywhere because our road and the big one we turn on to were blocked by the Carabineros.
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, the coronavirus cut our mission six months short. We got a call late last week and left Monday morning. Because of the coronavirus,...
-
The Church's missionary website was nice enough to countdown the days until we reported. This is the day we have been looking for. T...
-
Move #14 The 2 sisters are the ones we moved. The elders were our helpers whom we very much appreciated. Don't they look happy? ...
-
I have been reflecting lately on where Mary and I are now as compared to the 40 years before. We have been married over 40 years and...



No comments:
Post a Comment